Specializing in ranch and farm auctions can be a very rewarding career in the auction industry.
At Western College of Auctioneering, our ranch and farm auctioneering course is taught by world champion auctioneers and industry leaders who know and understand the farm and ranch auction industry, inside and out.
Upon completion of our your courses, you will have a full understanding of how to conduct, manage and sell all niches of ranches and farms at auction including land, structures, farm machinery, and more! Our ranch and farm auctioneer training specifically covers the following areas:
- How to conduct a farm or ranch auction
- Effective farm and ranch auction bid calling
- Cutting edge online and technological components of the farm and ranch auction industry
- Working with buyers and sellers at farming and ranching auctions
- Laws pertaining to farm and ranch auctions
- Farming and ranching auction contracts
- How to market a farm or ranch auction
- Current market trends
- Sale day operations
- Farm, ranch, and auction terminology
- Auction clerking and cashiering
- How to market yourself as a farm and ranch auctioneer
- How to market your farm and ranch auction business
Are you interested in attending an auctioneer school? Please use the following resources to learn more about auction school and the auctioneering industry. Or, learn more about our Entry Level or our Advanced Level auctioneering courses.