Specializing as a fine art and/or gallery auctioneer can be a very rewarding career in the auction, art and gallery industries.
At Western College of Auctioneering, our fine art and gallery auctioneer course is taught by world champion auctioneers and industry leaders who know and understand the fine art and gallery auction industry, inside and out.
Upon completion of our fine art and gallery auction school, you will have a full understanding of how to conduct, manage and sell all niches of fine art and gallery auctions. Our fine art and gallery auction school specifically covers the following areas of fine art and gallery auctions:
- How to conduct an art and/or gallery auction
- Effective art and gallery auction bid calling
- Cutting edge online and technological components of the art and gallery auction industry
- Working with buyers and sellers at art and gallery auctions
- Laws pertaining to art and gallery auctions
- Art and gallery auction contracts
- How to market an art and/or gallery auction
- Current market trends
- Sale day operations
- Art, gallery and auction terminology
- Auction clerking and cashiering
- How to market yourself as a fine art and/or gallery auctioneer
- How to market your fine art and gallery auction business