Specializing as a benefit, charity and fundraising auctioneer can be a very rewarding career in both the auction and fundraising industries.
At Western College of Auctioneering, our benefit, charity and fundraising auctioneer course is taught by world champion auctioneers and industry leaders who know and understand the non-profit and benefit auction industry, inside and out.
Upon completion of our benefit, charity and fundraising auction school, you will have a full understanding of how to conduct, manage and sell all niches of benefit, charity and fundraising auctions. Our benefit, charity and fundraising auction school specifically covers the following areas of fundraising:
- How to conduct a benefit, charity and fundraising auction
- Effective fundraising auction bid calling
- Cutting edge online and technological components of the benefit, charity and fundraising auction industry
- Working with buyers and sellers at fundraising auctions
- Laws pertaining to benefit auctions
- Charity auction contracts
- How to advertise a fundraising auction
- Current market trends
- Sale day operations
- Fundraising and benefit auctioneer terminology
- Auction clerking and cashiering
- How to market yourself as a benefit, charity and fundraising auctioneer
- How to market your fundraising auction business
If you’re wanting to get into fundraising and benefit auctions as a professional service, our auction course will provide the professional development you need to set yourself above the rest.
The fundraising and benefit auction world is changing, and auction professionals must adapt and grow to remain relevant, secure business, and retain clients. Our course goes beyond the basics to teach you the advanced benefits of in-person, virtual, and hybrid events; client consultation skills and practices; and best practices for conducting a successful benefit auction and fundraising event to enhance revenue and engage the audience.
When you complete this class and the designation requirements, you will have a start to your professional network and resources to promote your value and accelerate the fundraising success of your clients.
Ready to start your benefit auction career?