Specializing as a benefit, charity and fundraising auctioneer can be a very rewarding career in both the auction and fundraising industries.
At Western College of Auctioneering, our benefit, charity and fundraising auctioneer course is taught by world champion auctioneers and industry leaders who know and understand the non-profit and benefit auction industry, inside and out.
Upon completion of our benefit, charity and fundraising auction school, you will have a full understanding of how to conduct, manage and sell all niches of benefit, charity and fundraising auctions. Our benefit, charity and fundraising auction school specifically covers the following areas of fundraising:
- How to conduct a benefit, charity and fundraising auction
- Effective fundraising auction bid calling
- Cutting edge online and technological components of the benefit, charity and fundraising auction industry
- Working with buyers and sellers at fundraising auctions
- Laws pertaining to fundraising auctions
- Charity auction contracts
- How to advertise a fundraising auction
- Current market trends
- Sale day operations
- Fundraising and auction terminology
- Auction clerking and cashiering
- How to market yourself as a benefit, charity and fundraising auctioneer
- How to market your fundraising auction business