Specializing as an automobile auctioneer can be a very rewarding career in both the auction and automobile industries.
At Western College of Auctioneering, our automobile auctioneer course is taught by world champion auctioneers and industry leaders who know and understand the automobile and car auction industry, inside and out.
Upon completion of our automobile auction school, you will have a full understanding of how to conduct, manage, and sell all niches of automobiles at auction including collector and classic car auctions, factory auto auctions, insurance auto auctions, dealer only auto auctions, and public automobile auctions. Our automobile auction school specifically covers the following areas of auto auctions:
- How to conduct an automobile auction
- Effective auto auction bid calling
- Cutting edge online and technological components of the automobile auction industry
- Working with buyers and sellers at auto auctions
- Laws pertaining to auto auctions
- Automobile auction contracts
- How to market an auto auction
- Current market trends
- Sale day operations
- Automobile and auction terminology
- Auction clerking and cashiering
- How to market yourself as an automobile auctioneer
- How to market your auto auction business