Specializing as an antique and/or estate auctioneer can be a very rewarding career in the auction, antique and liquidation industries.
At Western College of Auctioneering, our antique and estate auctioneer school is taught by world champion auctioneers and industry leaders who know and understand the antique and estate auction industry, inside and out.
Upon completion of our antique and estate auction school, you will have a full understanding of how to conduct, manage and sell all niches of antique and estate auctions. Our antique and estate auctioneer training specifically covers the following areas of antique and estate auctions:
- How to conduct an antique and/or estate auction
- Effective antique and/or estate auction bid calling
- Cutting edge online and technological components of the antique and estate auction industries
- Working with buyers and sellers at antique and estate auctions
- Laws pertaining to antique and estate auctions
- Antique and estate auction contracts
- How to market an antique and/or estate auction
- Current market trends
- Sale day operations
- Antique and auction terminology
- Auction clerking and cashiering
- How to market yourself as an antique and/or estate auctioneer
- How to market your antique and/or estate auction business