Specializing as a livestock auctioneer can be a very rewarding career in the auction and livestock industries.
At Western College of Auctioneering, our livestock auctioneering course is taught by world champion auctioneers and industry leaders who know and understand the livestock auction industry, inside and out.
Upon completion of our livestock auction school, you will have a full understanding of how to conduct, manage and sell all niches of livestock at auction including purebred, sale barn, horse, sheep, hog, small animal, and cattle auctions. Our livestock auctioneer training specifically covers the following areas of livestock auctions:
- How to conduct a livestock auction
- Effective livestock auction bid calling
- Cutting edge online and technological components of the livestock auction industry
- Working with buyers and sellers at livestock auctions
- Laws pertaining to livestock auctions
- Livestock auction contracts
- How to market a livestock auction
- Current market trends
- Sale day operations
- Livestock and auction terminology
- Auction clerking and cashiering
- How to market yourself as a livestock auctioneer
- How to market your livestock auction business
Are you interested in attending an auctioneer school? Please use the following resources to learn more about auction school and the auctioneering industry. Or, learn more about our Entry Level or our Advanced Level auctioneering courses.